Monday, June 19, 2006

MotoQ Update

Nothing big--but not sure yet, I have found the MotoQ has been giving me a couple problems. One with reception. With a regular phone you usually get good reception, also with the previous PDA I had I had excellent reception. Though on this MotoQ I've been noticing the reception is usually poor, very rarely I get more than 3 bars. It is usually at 0, 1, 2. I've also had several dropped called inside the building--where as with others I have never had one.

Finally, it happens randomly, I get a lot of, "excuse me , sir? I cant hear you." Or, "hello? Hello?!, hellloooo?!" while I am saying, "Hi!, Yes? Its me! Can you hear me?!" Then all of a sudden they hear me clear, wtf?! Not sure what this is about, gonna play with the sound configurations a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment